MAINTENANCE PLANNER – ELECTRICAL
To plan, schedule and monitor scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of all electrical equipment and components for an industrial plant which includes crushing, grinding and packaging.
- Maintain SAP Computerised Maintenance Management System/processes to improve plant efficiency.
- Develop, implement and monitor work plans for Maintenance activities, extra ordinary maintenance, capitalised maintenance and shutdown planning.
- Understand the CBM Techniques like Bearing Analysis, Vibration Analysis, Balancing, Alignment, Oil Analysis and Motor Circuit Evaluation.
- Input maintenance information and generate maintenance schedules and work orders to support allocated departments.
- Plan, schedule and order resources required for maintenance and breakdown repair functions.
- Executing work duties in accordance with Company Safety and policies, procedures, work instructions and risk management standards.
- Electrician standby duties
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified artisan (Electrical / Millwright) or Electrical Engineer
- Minimum of 5 years maintenance planning experience
- N4 or equivalent qualification completed
- Must be computer literate and be a logical thinker
- Sound knowledge of Plant Maintenance, good communication and computer skills.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience on SAP PM & PS modules
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- THIS AN EE ONLY POSITION FOR SA CITIZENS.
Highly negotiable salary plus:
Medical Aid, Provident Fund, 13th Cheque,