PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST
To determine the maintenance activities for Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, Condition Based Monitoring (CBM) and Lubrication for equipment used in the production and packaging of powder products.
- Determining the maintenance activities for Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, Condition Based Monitoring (CBM) and Lubrication
- Directly managing the CBM and Lubrication team with a dotted line to the Preventative Maintenance teams at all the Operations (Gauteng, Lesotho and Swaziland)
- Ensuring focus on precision maintenance with a large part of the job focused on ensuring the correct preventative / predictive maintenance routines are done timeously and to the correct standards
- Generation of the CAPEX plans and guiding of OPEX spend
- Working closely with the Central Plant Managers, Work Management and Tactical Specialists.
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineering Degree with 10 years’ experience and GCC Factories
- Experience in the field CBM, PdM, Preventive and Precision Maintenance with knowledge of failure mechanisms and risk analysis
- Analytical thinker with good communication skills and ability to write technical reports
- Experience in maintenance systems, implementation and strategy
- GMR Reg 2.1 appointment and appropriate HSE related working practices
Market related with Provident Fund, Medical Aid, Performance Bonus, and Car Allowance